terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2016

Hello, my students! Time to practice Present Perfect x Simple Past.
Here you are!



Present Perfect /Simple past
.I. Complete with Present Perfect

Parte superior do formulário
1.
Brent ___________________________________________(drive) George to work today.
2.
They­­­­­­____________________________________________(work) all day and night.
3.
We _________________________________________________(see) the new bridge.
4.
He _________________________________________(have) breakfast this morning.
5.
Ann and Don ________________________________________________(wash) the car.
6.
Kathy _________________________________(want) to go to Queenland for a long time.
7.
Mel _____________________________________________________(give) up smoking.
8.
I __________________________________________________(forgot) that man's name.
9.
They ______________________________________________________(lose) their keys.
10.
Jack ______________________________________________________(be) to England.
II.Use simple Past or Present Perfect .Use contractions where possible but only for negatives: haven't, didn't, etc.
Parte superior do formulário
1. 'This is my house.' 'How long have you lived here?' 'I _________________(live) here since 1997.'
2. He lived in London for two years and then he _____________________    (go) to Edinburgh.
3. When I left school, I cut my hair and ________________(wear) it short ever since.
4. Shakespeare ______________________________________(write) a lot of plays.
5. My brother ______________(write) several plays. He has just finished his latest.
6. I ____________________(not see) him for three years. I wonder where he is.
7. He ____________________(not smoke) for two weeks. He is trying to give it up.
8. Chopin __________________________(compose) some of his music in Majorca.
9. 'When _______________________________(he/arrive)?' 'He arrived at 2 o'clock.'
10. I read his books when I was at school. I ____________(enjoy) them very much.
11. I can't go out because I _______________________(not finish) my work yet.
12. 'I _______________________(never/drink) whiskey.' 'Well, have some now!'
13. Here are your shoes. I _______________________________(just/clean) them.
14. I left home at 8.00a.m. and I _______________________(get) here at12.00p.m.
15. I ______________________(meet) him last June.
16. _______________________________(you/see) the moon last night?
17. Cervantes _________________(write) Don Quixote.
18. He __________________(break) his leg in a skiing accident last year.

III. Again , use simple Past or Present Perfect :
I arrived on Monday and today is Thursday - I (be) _______________________________here three days. 
2I came on Monday and I left on Thursday. I (be) ________________________________there four days. http://speakspeak.com/a/images/quiz/mark_blank.gif
3John: How long (you/live) ______________________________________________________in Paris?
     Paul: Fifteen years - we came back to live in Britain in 2010. 
4Elizabeth: How long (you/live) _______________________________________________in Britain?
     Jana: Four years. And we really like it here. 
5Peter (been) _________________________________a member of the cricket team since last September. 
6Bobby: How long (the journey/take) ____________________________________________________?
     Pattie: About fifteen hours. It was awful. I hate flying long distances. 
7I (like) ________________________________________tennis ever since I first watched Wimbledon on TV. 
8I (work) ______________________________________________________for Microsoft from 2007 to 2011. 
9What time (you/arrive) home ______________________________________________________________? 
10How long (you/spend) _______________________________________________in London last summer? 
Parte inferior do formulário
Parte inferior do formulário


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário